Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Pre-Game Thoughts: Panthers vs. Blackhawks

So tomorrow the Chicago Blackhawks come to the BAC for the only matchup between the Panthers and Blackhawks this season. Being from Chicago myself, the Blackhawks are my favorite team in the Western Conference. Much like the Panthers, the Blackhawks are a team that has turned it around tremendously from last year and a lot of it has to do with new coaching for both teams. I'm looking forward to watching the Panthers take on the talent on the Blackhawks team, especially Toews and Kane. The victory the Cats had over New Jersey last night makes me feel confident that we can win this one. Once again, as much as I would LOVE to be at the BAC tomorrow to watch this game live, I'll have to catch it on TV because of work.

Here's to the Islanders beating the Rangers and Washington beating Montreal tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment