Sunday, February 15, 2009

Pre-Game Thoughts: Panthers vs Caps

In a few hours I'll be taking off to the BAC to watch this afternoon's matchup between the Washington Capitals and the Florida Panthers. I have to admit, I'm quite nervous about this one. The Capitals kind of intimidate me this season. If the Panthers can come out of this one with 2 points, I'll be ecstatic! I hope the Cats end Green's scoring streak. He just set a record for defensemen by scoring in 8 consecutive games in Tampa Bay last night. This is a streak I would LOVE to see the Cats end. Carolina lost last night against the Blue Jackets, and Pittsburgh lost as well, so we got a little help out of town. That's all for now, I'll be back with post game thoughts and photos later tonight.

GO PANTHERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment